- Mild chili warmth with a deep raisin finish
- 73% Cacao & Pasilla Negra Chili
- Ingredients: Cacao beans, pure cane sugar, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, vanilla beans, Pasilla Negra and Ancho Chili
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, fair trade certified chocolate
- 3 ounces
- Locally Made: Mesa, Arizona
- Heat Level: 🌶
Turn up the heat and enjoy ALL flavors as a flight, much like wine - purchase together or enjoy FREE sampling in-store. In Arizona, it gets hot! Season Shipping is available during November-March only, FREE local pick-up available year-round.
ABOUT CAROLINA’S CHOCOLATES:
These “spicy,” but yummy chocolates take you through different levels of heat, flavor, and a bit of heritage. Carolina’s Chocolate began with Carolina and her home cooking, along with the rest of her family in mind. Carolina is the grandmother of local Mesa artisan-chocolatier, Lisa Toon, creator of Carolina’s Chocolate. As pictured, each of Carolina’s Chocolates tells a story and how he/she/they reflected in Lisa’s life.
“LAS ABUELAS” HISTORY/HERITAGE:
As pictured, Las Abuelas are Lisa’s great-great grandmothers. Best friends pictured, (Left) Great-great grandmother Apolinar and (Right) great-great grandmother Apolonia. Great-great grandmother Apolonia celebrates her 105th birthday, holding a card from President John F. Kennedy as a congratulations in 1963.