- Spicy, smooth chocolate then a hint of smoke
- 70% Cacao & Chipotle Pepper
- Ingredients: Cacao beans, pure cane sugar, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, vanilla beans, Chipotle Pepper
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, fair trade certified chocolate
- 3 ounces
- Locally Made: Mesa, Arizona
- Heat Level: 🌶🌶🌶
Turn up the heat and enjoy ALL flavors as a flight, much like wine - purchase together or enjoy FREE sampling in-store. In Arizona, it gets hot! Season Shipping is available during November-March only, FREE local pick-up available year-round.
ABOUT CAROLINA’S CHOCOLATES:
These “spicy,” but yummy chocolates take you through different levels of heat, flavor, and a bit of heritage. Carolina’s Chocolate began with Carolina and her home cooking, along with the rest of her family in mind. Carolina is the grandmother of local Mesa artisan-chocolatier, Lisa Toon, creator of Carolina’s Chocolate. As pictured, each of Carolina’s Chocolates tells a story and how he/she/they reflected in Lisa’s life.
“SMOKEY JOE” HISTORY/HERITAGE:
As pictured, Lisa’s father, Joe.